My dinner, photo bombed by my big kid
I run my own business called Wildtree. I host freezer meal workshops where you come to my house and prep 10 meals to take home, or you can be the hostess and I come to you! We choose a menu, I give you a grocery list, provide some amazing all natural and organic products, and then we get together to party!
Katie’s Kitchen in Germantown is awesome! poplar pike and forest hill irene in germantown. delish family recipes and a DRIVE THRU! no carting your kids inside! mommyhood perfection!!!
Hope church…. It’s called Dinner on Demand. I love it.
Take Home Gourmet in Collierville. The food is already prepared and ready to pick up.
Join the Facebook group Simple Suppers Memphis, great food, great prices and total convenience!
La maison antiques on poplar carries No Time 2 Cook frozen meals.
Simply Done has casseroles of the day on tue and wed in collierville. They are always delicious and reasonably priced.
Ziparo’s in Germantown has yummy italian grab n go Monday through Thursday.
Cooper Street 20/20 Just went by after a run @ got Zesty Southwestern Pimento Cheese & Cucumber Gazpacho. You can buy frozen or ready to take home/eat!
Lisa’s Lunchbox in the Ridgeway loop!
CurbSide Casseroles. They do all the work, you just have to bake it. They’re at 5130 Wheelis Drive, which is near Poplar & White Station.
Silver Caboose Side Car Market in Collierville
Full Plate in Collierville
Other Time-Saving Tips
- SavingDinner.com is another great site for meal planning. She has a variety of menus for low fat, low carb, even paleo. Every recipe has kosher and gluten free options. I love it!
- The Cozi app is a godsend for staying organized as far as grocery and other shopping goes, plus a family calendar and to do lists. Works best if you can get your husband to use it too – so you don’t return from Target to hear him say he’s out of toothpaste grrrrr!
- Cook as much as you can on the weekends and freeze it. Cook meatballs and freeze them. Defrost in sauce while you are changing and setting the table. I always like to keep browned ground beef in the freezer too. You can make sloppy joes, tacos, quesadillas, etc. pretty quick with the frozen ground beef. Prep your veggies in the morning or on the weekend. Just toss cut veggies in olive oil and roast in the oven, grill or even the toaster oven. I also will cut up and bread chicken and stick it in the fridge and then throw it in the oven when you get home. skinnytaste.com has a lot of great healthy recipes and tips on freezing.
- I have several friends that have signed up for emeals.com and swear by it.
- *TIP to make freezer-to-crockpot meals even easier* Freeze your uncooked meals in Crockpot liners. (Reynold’s brand – they come in a box & can be found in the aisle with foil). Before you go to work, grab one of the frozen meals in the crockpot liner, pop it in the crock pot, and cook it all day. Dinner is done when you get home & the crock pot is easy to clean out because you throw the liner away!
- MamaAndBabyLove.com/real-food. She has great freezer crockpot recipes. You freeze your cut-up ingredients, no pre-cooking, then put everything in the crockpot frozen the day you want to cook.
- Find about 15 recipes that everybody likes and try to rotate them, keeping ingredients on hand. Double up when you make casseroles, taco meat, chili, spaghetti sauce, enchiladas, or soup and freeze half (with casseroles before cooking). A lot of crock pot recipes don’t do well when they have to cook longer than 8 hours.
- Once a Month Mom dot com. Meal plans vary from whole foods, Paleo, traditional, and gluten free. Grocery list is done, it’s frozen, and it’s been awesome!